Okay, so I must be honest. I'm really not exactly sure what I am doing with this whole blog thing. I think I need help figuring it out. I've been wanting to start one for a while now, so I just did it anyway
So, I guess I will tell you about today. This morning, I think I probably fell asleep at about 3:00. That's so ridiculous, huh?! I had to work last night from 9:00 to midnight, which ended up really going past 1:00. I had to do Inventory stuff. I did audits for the stupid people that were actually doing the inventory, and most of them were freaking wrong!! That's comforting. But, I felt bad because Kim and Stacy had to stay after we left. But, I had a test this morning, so I didn't fight too much.
Speaking of that test.......HORRIBLE!!! It was such a hard test. Bunker made it sound like it would be such an easy exam, so I didn't really take the time to study too much. But, I guess he decided to go and make it the hardest test ever!! I never thought a Communications exam could be so freaking hard.
Anyway, then I went to IS, and that stuff is ridiculous too. I mean honestly, when will I ever use that stupid VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP crap anyway?! I mean, it's like ridiculous to do, and completely pointless. But, I figured it out!! So, we'll see how that test goes on Thursday, I guess.
But, I went to Sociology....probably the most boring class of my day, besides the fact that it is completely pointless! Oh, wait, I forgot about freaking 3 hour Junto class!! That is probably my least favorite class of all time. I definitely do not enjoy the insanely long classes I have to sit through and the dumb projects we have to do outside of class. I am SO tired of it. I wish I would have known all of this before so I would have known not to sign up for that.
So pretty much not looking forward to the homework I have coming up either. I have a 13 page research paper due at the end of the semester, but the outline is really soon, and then the rough draft right after that. I HATE research! And I have a speech coming up, which shouldn't be too bad, but I guess we'll see. Oh geez. I don't even know what else I'm gonna have coming up. It definitely makes me want to drop out of school. If only.........
But, hopefully my week will be getting better. I'm planning on going to the temple for the first time with Alexa and Quaid on Friday night. SO excited for that. I've been waiting to go for so long, so it should definitely be good. :) And, though not quite as exciting, I'm going night boarding on Saturday!!! First, and probably last, time I've gone this year. SO stoked!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment